410W Canadian Solar Solar Panel
Poly PERC 410W HiKu Solar Panel is a new generation of ultra-high-capacity PV manufactured by Canadian Solar, a brand that has been on the list of the world’s leading panel suppliers for years. The sophisticated combination of technology and design of Poly PERC 410W HiKu panels helps to reduce LCOE and installation costs.
|Type: Polycrystalline||Number of Cells: 144 cells|
|Trademark: Canada||Weight: 24.9 kg|
|Photovoltaic efficiency: 18.56%||Size: 2108 ˣ 1048 ˣ 40 mm|
|STANDARD TEST CONDITIONS DATA|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||410 W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp)||39.1 V|
|Maximum power current (Imp)||10.49 A|
|Open-circuit voltage (Voc)||47.6 V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||10.49 A|
|Module photovoltaic efficiency||18.56%|
|Maximum voltage||1000 V (IEC/UL) or 1500 V (IEC/UL)|
|Module fire performance||Type 1 (UL 1703) or Class C (IEC 61730)|
|Max. series fuse rating||20 A|
|Application classification||Class A|
|Power tolerance||0 ~ +5 W|
|NOMINAL MODULE OPERATING TEMPERATURE DATA|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||305 W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp)||36.3 V|
|Maximum power current (Imp)||8.39 A|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc)||44.6 V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||8.92 A|
|*Under Nominal Module Operating Temperature (NMOT), irradiation of 800 W/m2, spectrum AM 1.5,
ambient temperature 20°C, wind speed 1 m/s.
|Cell arrangement||144 [2 X (12 X 6) ]|
|Dimensions||2108 X 1048 X 40 mm (83.0 X 41.3 X 1.57 in)|
|Weight||24.9 kg (54.9 lbs)|
|Front cover||3.2 mm tempered glass|
|Frame material||Anodized aluminum, reinforced with crossbars|
|J-Box||IP68, 3 bypass diodes|
|Cable||4 mm2 (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)|
|Cable length (including connector)||Portrait: 500 mm (19.7 in) (+) / 350 mm (13.8 in) (-); Horizontal: 1400 mm (55.1 in); Jumping frog: 1670 mm (65.7 in)*|
|Connector Jack||T4 series / H4 UTX / MC4-EVO2|
|Packaging specification||27 pieces / pallet|
|Số tấm trong container||594 pieces|
|Coefficient of power attenuation||-0.37 % / °C|
|Coefficient of voltage attenuation||-0.29 % / °C|
|Coefficient of current attenuation||0.05 % / °C|
|Operating temperature of cell||41 +/- 3 °C|
|Certificate||IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / MCS / KS / INMETRO
UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US)
IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: VDE / IEC 60068-2-68: SGS
UL 1703: CSA / Take-e-way
DAT IS A PARTNER OF CANADIAN SOLAR VIETNAM
DAT is the official partner of Canadian Solar in Vietnam with more than 400 experienced staffs who are always ready to support 24/7 before and after sales. We are a Vietnamese enterprise committed to ensuring the quality of all products distributed nationwide and providing smart solutions to help customers save time and costs.
Another reason for you to rest assured to put your trust in us:
capacity of 560MW nationwide
are always available
ACCOMPANY DAT TO "GREEN" VIETNAM WITH SOLAR POWER YOUR WAY!
Convergence of cutting-edge technologies
This panel is equipped with the most modern technology in the field of solar power. Here are four technologies that have made this product’s reputation:
– Half-cut cells: With this technology, the battery cells are cut in half, so the number of independently operated battery cells will double, from 72 to 156 cells on the same sheet size. Thereby reducing the current helps cooler panels when operating, thereby increasing the efficiency of solar power conversion. Besides, these factors also help the battery has a longer life than usual.
– Black Silicon: Adopted MCCE metal catalyst and diamond cutting technology, Poly crystalline wafer is capable of absorbing light at wider wavelengths. In addition, the surface is also coated with a nanostructure layer to reduce the rate of reflected light back to the maximum, thereby providing extremely high power generation efficiency.
– PERC: PERC technology stands for Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell. PERC helps improve the efficiency of the panel by allowing electrons to move more easily while increasing the light reflection on the back of the solar cell, helping to convert greater amounts of solar energy than usual.
– Multi Busbars: The Busbar acts as the main path that conducts electrons from the battery cell to the outside circuit to form an electrical current. With a battery cell with many busbars, electrons are easier to concentrate to form more current. So the panels use many thin metal wires to guide the current, which is stable and less likely to be consumed.
– Split panel: This technology divides panels into 2 independent parts. Instead of the traditional type, if a portion of the panel is shaded, the entire panel will be affected. Now, the impact level will be reduced by half, since the battery has been cut into 2 parts to operate independently.
Rigorous inspection procedure to bring homogeneous products
Before finishing and packing products, Canadian Solar panels must pass 359 different quality control points. Besides, due to being 100% manufactured by robots, millions of panels are uniformly quality. This helps investors not to worry about problems caused by the fault of the manufacturer, which takes time and mind to replace the faulty panels. Canadian Solar gives customers the peace of mind of using it for more than 35 years without any problems.
Performance in the highest PTC condition in the world
This is the leading important indicator for a solar panel. Unlike performance tested under ideal conditions, performance tested under PTC conditions (tests and assessments based on actual weather conditions) will most accurately reflect the productivity that the panels bring. The results show that the number reaches 93.13% on this panel, the highest in the world and far ahead of the remaining competitors. With this lofty index, the solar power conversion efficiency of the panels will almost not be significantly reduced in the erratic weather conditions in Vietnam, both in the hot and weak sunshine.
CANADIAN SOLAR – TOP 3 GLOBAL LEADING PANEL MANUFACTURERS
Canadian Solar is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of solar panels, with 18 years of experience and 13,000 employees globally. Canadian Solar has implemented many large-scale projects with a capacity of up to 46 GW all over the world.
QUALITY SAFETY CERTIFICATE
12 year product warranty
We are committed to the quality of materials and craftsmanship in the manufacture of panels to maintain outstanding quality for 12 years.
25 year linear performance warranty
We guarantee your Canadian solar panels will reach their expected performance for 25 years. Specifically as follows: ensure that the product capacity is not less than 98% of the capacity stated on the panel in the first year. ensure that the capacity reduction per year is not more than 0.55% from year 2 to year 25 and the output power should not be less than 84.8% of the capacity stated on the panel label in year 25.
The insurance program covers the official terms of Canada Solar, Inc.’s warranty, covering technical failures of PV modules that affect output and panel performance.
During the warranty period, if the panel has a technical defect from the manufacturer, immediately PICC Insurance will cover the entire cost. PICC insurance is committed that the coverage shall not be irrevocable for 25 years (even if Canadian Solar defaults or goes bankrupt).